for JoyMercy M3D1shena.
"I, Thou, and It"
The purpose of this activity is to evaluate how Martin Buber's theory of interpersonal communication-using I, Thou, and It strategies—may be applied in ethical communication.
Based on what you have read and your own experiences, respond to the following:
- How often do you communicate with others using I-It strategies?
- Is it ethical to employ I-It communication with some people and I-Thou with others?
- If we follow Kant’s universalism, we might think that all people are deserving of I-Thou interactions. Why do we not apply I-Thou strategies with everyone we meet?
Provide examples to illustrate your answers.
Synthesize your primary response into a 250–350 word post. Be sure to review your writing for grammar and spelling before posting.
- 6 years ago
- physics 2 homework
- Social Interactions
- Can you please help me with my article? read the article and answer 3 questions about the article in about 1 1/2-2 pages..
- History Assignment
- Human resources hw Week 4
- The Foundations of Sociology and Society
- looking for help with this assignment.
- BSA 502 Kudler Fine Foods Systems Review
- BSA 375 Team Project