JOYMERCY (A) (3)milerc1
You are the Director of the HIM (Health Information Management) department at Community Hospital. In this role you have responsibility for providing training on topics related to the functions and responsibilities of Health Information Management for your employees. You are to select a topic relating to the HIM department for which you are planning a training session and create a professional flyer advertising the workshop you will conduct for all hospital staff on protecting patient privacy.
In addition to the flyer, design an agenda of the various topics they will cover in the workshop on the various topics all employees within the facility need to be aware of. Examples might include:
- Not talking about patients in the elevator
- Backing down computers when you leave the work station
- Not having computer screens visible to public/use screen blockers
- Don’t leave pt information visible to public (paper records)
- Correct disposal of pt information (Shred-It, shredding etc)
- Physicians not to leave cell phones unattended
- Password changes every six months
You are responsible to advertise a workshop for all hospital staff on protecting patient privacy.
- Create a professional flyer advertising the workshop on protecting patient privacy. Also include the date, time, and where the meeting will take place.
- Design an agenda of the various topics you will cover in the hour long workshop.
- You will present your project to your classmates per your instructor’s instruction.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
- 6 years ago
- DUE: 3/11/2015 @ 11am est. “1 page” for $5 …..PLZ CHARGE THE ENTIRE $5.00 W/HAND SHAKE. THXS.
- finance QAs
- Terminating Government Contracts Assgn#5
- PHYSICS CLASS
- Module 5 LASA 2
- Discuss some of the problems NATs create for IPsec security.
- calculus 2 help
- As you look ahead to your career in the Early Childhood field, you will see that modifying instruction and adapting...
- From the e-Activity and textbook, choose two (2) of the six (6) strategies for increasing self-esteem as described in the textbook. Next, describe one (1) situation in which you used the two (2) strategies that you chose and determine if the two (2) strat
- Teenagers Struggle
- NOT RATED
You are the Director of the HIM department at Community Hospital. In this role you have responsibility for providing training on topics related to the functions and responsibilities of Health …6 years ago