Based on the following selected data, journalize the adjusting entries as of December 31 of the current year.
October 17: Sold office equipment in exchange for $96,000 cash plus receipt of a $64,000, 90-day, 6% note. The equipment had a cost of $224,000 and accumulated depreciation of $44,800 as of October 17.
Interest was accrued on the note receivable received on October 17. Assume 360 days per year.
I’m using this procedure
Interest receivable = 9600
Interest revenue = 9600
But the when I check my work it give me a wrong answer, why? What it’s missing?
- 7 years ago
- Your client, a physician, recently purchased a yacht on which he flies a pennant with a medical emblem on it....
- I need assignment by 12/8/12
- Accounting - Analysis
- MGMT615- Strategic Planning Discussion Questions
- Simon is a Kindergarten teacher in a suburb near San Francisco. His school population straddles the urban outskirts of San...
- For each if the above describe how promoting working in these ways will reduce the likelihood of abuse: the above...
- Hypatia wants to marry a knight of the round table she decides that she will kill off every second knight...
- This course includes two projects/papers that demonstrate your understanding and application of the concepts of human development. Each paper will...
- Ethical Issues and E-Commerce