This week, the focus is on film. In Seminar, you will consider whether filmmaking should represent reality, or should only be for entertainment purposes. In your Journal response this week, consider the following questions: What do you think is the purpose of film? Should it communicate a moral lesson? Should it merely entertain? Support your journal response with points, in your own words, from the reading material. Incorporate at least 200–250 words in your Journal response.
- 8 years ago
- Accounting Help WK4-2
- Could anyone explain to me f(x)
- Test Help
- A turtle crawls 31/3 yards in an hour.How far will it crawl in 2 hours?
- Chemistry HS 6 questions - attached pages from from chemistry textbook - Need 12 hours
- Grandma's Bakery sells single-crust apple pies for $6.99 and double-crusts pies for $10.99. The total number of pies sold on...
- What are the different types of ecology?
- Sally has a mass of 60kg. She climbs some stairs,moving up a vertical height of 12m. Her power output is...
- Social Psychology Network who can do this