Journal Entry Project Managmentcinyrh
- Choose a subject that is relevant to this course or to another area of project management that interests you.
- Using the Web and other venues of your choice, identify three to four sources of information for trend data about the subject you chose in Step 2.
- Analyze and rank the sources with regard to (1) Reliability, (2) Believability, (3) Pertinence to your organization, and (4) Consistency.
- Write a journal entry about the results of the previous steps. In the paper, describe:
- The subject area you investigated for trend data, and why you chose it.
- The sources for trend data about that subject.
- Your results from Step 4.
- Your conclusions about the results.
- 7 years ago
- writing vector
- BUSN310 all forums (forum 1-8)
- CIS 500 Assignment 4 - Data Mining
- game programming
- FIN - Conch Republic Electronics
- HR questions 5
- Case Study: Database Development
- FIN 571 week 6 assignment Working Capital Simulation: Managing Growth Assignment
- Inference Questions in a text (Must have 5 star rating) (Critical Thinking Experience)