Instructions for Reflective Journals
To reflect in writing is to record your thoughts, opinions, and ideas about a topic. Writing is one of the best ways to demonstrate your thought process. Reflective journals are not as formal as essays, but they must be taken seriously Before you upload your reflective journal, check your spelling. You will not be penalized for grammar errors! Your journal should be 200-300 words long.
Each time you are asked to write a reflective journal, choose a part of one of the discussion topics from the current or past week that you would like to discuss in more length and depth than you did in class or on the discussion forum.
- 8 years ago
- QTN 351 WK 5 Indivdiual Assignment MyStatsLab Problems
- Law Assignment Online - Need 3 hours
- Watch movie "Crash"
- Instant messaging and Videoconferencing.
- OI 361 Entire Course
- IT240 Complete Class
- Business 499 Assignment 2: External and Internal Environments
- From a 36-inch by 36-inch piece of metal, squares are cut out of the four corners so that the sides...
- which number is a prime number?