Journal - 5 pagesjaylyn123
Connect ideas within the week readings into your personal experiences at work. In your entry:
- Assess your dispute resolution skills in relationship to the concepts in the course readings.
- Describe a situation at work that required you to think and/or implement ideas within the week readings.
- What skills did you already have to help in the situation?
- What skills could you build on after the readings to be better at resolving disputes in this type of situation?
- Each journal entry should be five pages (about 2,000-2,6000 words) in length and build on the concepts learned in the readings.
- Casual tone is appropriate, but professional vocabulary, spelling, grammar, and punctuation is required.
- Citations are required when course readings are referenced or quoted.
Additional sources for the assignment:
Name of the course: Alternative disputes resolution
- “Drafting ADR programs: Key Considerations and Specific Employer Programs” http://www.sgrlaw.com/resources/briefings/employment_labor_practice/472/
- “Alternative Dispute Resolution Practitioners Guide” http://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1868/200sbe.pdf
- Business-to-Business, Mediation/Arbitration vs. Litigation. BusinesstoBusiness_Meditation.pdf
- 5 years ago
- Project Managament Help
- BUS611 Week 3 - Assignment
- Economics questions
- HCA331 Intro to Health Care Education
- Occupational Health and Safety homework 2
- European History
- zeekthegeek bw2
- Assignment 2: LASA—Organizational Theory Analysis Report
- Petrieâs Electronics Case Questions Solutions 2. Again, review the DFDs you developed for the Petrie's Electronics case. (I have placed the...
- BUS 620 Managerial Marketing