Journal 150 wordsLiz2013
Recall your favorite activities/hobbies (I pick volleyball) when you were a child and explain why they were of interest to you then. Next, share the activities/hobbies that you currently participate in and explain the importance of them to your present situation. Critically reflect on the two lists and explain why you think there are differences or similarities.
Are any of the activities on either list considered physical activities?
- If so, communicate any actions you might take to increase your current level of physical activity or any choices you might make that would promote a healthy lifestyle.
- If not, then reflect on the reasons why physical activity was not or is not an activity that you preferred. (e.g. possible social/environmental factors or physical difficulties)
- 5 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it
- Can this be done by tommorrow at the due date and time?????????
- answer two questions for psychology (1 page each)
- Part V : Algorithm Analysis
- QRB 501 week 2 Quiz
- Environments shape organizations
- It dues today before 11:30pm eastern time
- Assignment 3:
- director of communicable diseases
- BSHS 345 Week 1 Classism, ableism and heterosexismBSHS 345 Week 1 Classism, ableism and heterosexism
- Ethics and the News For Week 4, address the following in a three-page paper: Identify a current event or contemporary social issue that involves ethical values.
Recall your favorite activities/hobbies when you were a child and explain why they were of interest to you then. Next, share the activities/hobbies that you currently participate in and explain …4 years ago