FOR JOHNY- MS Excel Spreadsheet- Business Mergers- at least 3 paragraphshuton_
Reflect on the last assignment (which is attached). The merger of two companies can create problems that need to be resolved before the company can begin operating as a unified organization. As you saw, differences in the organization and the structure of data resulted in necessary modifications to combine the data and achieve a single uniform, composite database.
Write at least 3 paragraphs that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
•How might you use the various types of charts and graphs available in Microsoft Excel to present summaries of the newly merged company?
•Consider the various charts available in Microsoft Excel, a merger scenario, and the information presented in the last assignment.
Propose and describe two graphs and/or charts that you might find useful to prepare in the evaluation of the new organization.
Summarize the purpose of each graph and the information that would be presented. You may attach a sample to your response.
- 8 years ago
- Hello (: Im BA collage student , in my first semester , i have this homework that is about ratios...
- 400 word response
- information technology
- The following information is available for Guess Company: Sales $189,400 Gross profit $106,400 Net income $25,800 Total current assets $32,400 Total current liabilities $34,400 Total stockholders' equity, last year $19,200 Total stockholders' equ
- Using the descriptions of the attributes given in the figure, convert the ERD shown in Figure P6.2 into a dependency...
- What is 5/14 plus 1/7 in simplest form
- Discuss whether the author used deductive argument or inductive reasoning. • Identify the deductive argument, or some of the supporting information for the inductive reasoning. • Explain your answer using the course materials to support your findings.
- how is society possible if diversity is one of its values? can it be possible if immigration is encouraged? can be it be possible if cultures are significantly different within its population?
- Lewis is a state court judge. Like other judges, Lewis often refers to secondary sources of law for guidance. These...