FOR JOHN CANTHAR ONLY!mwindom
John, you can make up the data (numbers). Consumer spending / monthly spending.
Create a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet with the two variables from your learning team's dataset.
Analyze the data with MegaStat®, StatCrunch®, Microsoft® Excel®or other statistical tool(s), including:
(a) Descriptive stats for each numeric variable
(b) Histogram for each numeric variable
(c) Bar chart for each attribute (non numeric) variable
(d) Scatter plot if the data contains two numeric variables
Determine the appropriate descriptive statistics.
(a) For normally distributed data use the mean and standard deviation.
(b) For significantly skewed data use the median and interquartile range.
Use the Individual Methodology Findings Template to complete the descriptive statistics. Replace all the blue text with your own descriptions. Be sure to include an introduction and a conclusion.
Use the Descriptive Statistics and Interpretation Example to develop an interpretation of the descriptive statistics.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit both the Excel spreadsheet and the completed Individual Methodology Findings Template.
- 7 years ago
- FIN 571 Week 5 Individual Assignment Text Problem Sets
- for jaque
- Hey :) I want A six-page paper, including the cover page and the reference page, using APA. The actual essay should...
- Strayer FIN 100 Chapter 10 Quiz
- 2 PAGE
- Two Accounting Problems - MedCo and ABC Ltd.
- Unit 1 for Nyanya
- Monopoly Profit Maximization
- FD FINANCE 100% ORIGINAL & A+ QUALITY WORK
- I need help for my ECON homework