3-1: Develop a general systems flow chart that describes the process of filling a car with gasoline. After “start” has as the first process “Arrive at Gas Station.” Immediately before “stop” have as the last process “Leave Gas Station.” (10 points)
3-2: Using a general systems flow chart design a system for arrivals at an emergency room of a hospital. (10 points)
4-1: You decide to invest $100,000 in a program that is guaranteed to grow by 2.5% for each of the next 5 years. At the end of the 5 years, how much is your investment worth? (5points)
4-2: What is the effective annual rate of an investment that pays 6% for 5 years, compound semiannually? (5 points)
4-3: What is the present value of a single cash flow of $25,000 received at the end of 10 years, if we assume a discount rate of 5% annually? With a discount rate of 7%? (10 points)
- 8 years ago
- x over x-1 - 1 over x-1
- 16% of 79?
- finance calculations due tomorrow 12-3-2012 by 10 pm NOT serious do not even take a look
- write the following as a single expression loga32 - loga4
- how important were the french in facilitating the victory against the British at yorktown?
- what do you have to remove with tap water and soap before cleaning a shower?
- Choose one of the topics below and write a 3-5 page essay on Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein. Make sure to...
- What is 5x cubed over x squared multiplied by 3x to the fourth power over 6x?
- Case Study 3
- Como estas?