jim writes down the numbers from 1 to 100. ben puts a red spot on all the even numbers and...geogia 1
jim writes down the numbers from 1 to 100. ben puts a red spot on all the even numbers and heen puts a blue spot on all the multiples of 3. what is the largest number that has a both red and a blue spot? how many numbers have neither a blue or a red spot? sophie puts a green spot on all the multiples of 5. how many numbers have exactly two coloured spots on them?
- 8 years ago
- St.Louis lies near both the ocean and the mountains,Vancouver,British, Columbia, hasca mild climate with rainy winters. What Geographic them is...
- If X = 18, Y = 80, and Z = 82, what is the cosine of B?
- 9. The nail root and the nail body attach to the a. lunula. b. nail bed. c. nail groove. d. hyponychium. e. hypodermis.
- identify the major challenges facing delegates attending the Constitutional Convention. How did the delegates resolve these challenges?
- 4 on the square root of 6 divided by 3 on the square root of 5
- 2 concrete details using indrustrial revolution
- I need help with a survey of mathematics class I have, this course provides an introduction in a non-technical setting...
- Combustion involves chemical transformations in which solid materials are converted to gases and waste residues. What factors, with regard to incinerator design, operation, and waste properties, affect the composition and quantities of gases produced? Wh
- 1 + 3 - - 2 8
- Tom wants to sell his weight bench for a 15% profit over his cost. He paid $168 for it. If...