JANV 2 !!! JAN ONLY
for this assignment you have a choice of either using ANOVA or using regression. Complete either 1. or 2. below for this assignment. For extra credit, do both 1. and 2, but you don't have to do both.
1. Divide your data in half, your first 8 observations and your last 7 observations. Then use ANOVA to test to see if there is a significant difference between the two halves of your data. This list of Webpages that Perform Statistical Calculations has several ANOVA calculators.
2. Take your data and arrange it in the order you collected it. Count the total number of observations you have, and label this number N. Then create another set of data starting from one and increasing by one until you reach N. For example, if you have 10 observations, then your new set of data would be (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10). This set of data is called a time series. Run a regression using your original set of data as your dependent variable, and your time series as an independent variable. Use the simple regression calculation page to calculate your regression. Write a paper reporting your results and any conclusions that can be reached with it.
- The Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- ACC 561 Week 2 Quiz
- "PROJECT MANAGEMENT"
- MKT 441 Importance of marketing research (ORIGINAL paper)
- RCRA’s Solid Waste Program and Hazardous Waste Program.
- Final Argumentative Paper (((ORIGINAL))) paper
- No Plagiarism and APA
- 8 PAGES
- Principles of Marketing
Welcome to the final SLP, for this assignment you have a choice of either using ANOVA or using regression. Complete either 1. or 2. below for this assignment. For extra credit, do both 1. …
How many hours a day spent at work for 15 days.
Day 1 = 12
Day 2 = 12
Day 3 = 12
Day 4 = 12
Day 5 = 11
Day 6 = 12
Day 7 = 12
Day 8 = 12
Day 9 = 12
Day 10 = 11
Day 11 = 12
Day 12 = 12
Day 13 = 12
For this assignment use regression to complete the assignment below:
Use information from the modular background readings as well as any good quality resource you can find. Please cite all sources and …