January 5, 2009, UPS posted their new rates, UPS ground rates have increased an average of 5.9%. Air and...sanbazemore
January 5, 2009, UPS posted their new rates, UPS ground rates have increased an average of 5.9%. Air and international services have increased an average of 4.9%. UPS Next Day Air cost $42.81 for a 1 pound package. This reflects an increase of 4.9%. What was the cost to ship this package before the air increase? Round to the nearest cent. Comparing against data in problem 4, what is the difference in price between UPS and FedEx to ship a 1 pound package overnight? Would you choose FedEx or UPS to ship your package?
- 9 years ago
- The product of 384 and 96
- Why was the battle of midway significant?
- next imagine you are a cultural anthropologist studying any culture or cultures that you are interesting in. which approach would...
- factor this quadratic expression: 30+x-x^2
- 1/6, 2/9, and 7/36 least to greatest
- Vinegar is typically 4.95% acetic acid by volume. How much vinegar in mL must be present in order to have 0.0753 liters of acetic acid?
- What was the effect of Women's role in wartime production?
- Ch. 1. Compare "faith" and "reason" as methods used in religions. [This will include taking note of differing definitions of...