On january 5, 2009, UPS posted their new rates. UPS ground rates have increased an average of 5.9%. Air and...many31
On january 5, 2009, UPS posted their new rates. UPS ground rates have increased an average of 5.9%. Air and international services have increased an average of 4.9%. UPS Next day air costs $42.81 for a 1 pound package. This reflects an increase of 4.9%. What was the cost to ship this package before the air increase?
- 9 years ago
- in the equation e=mc, the balance bettween which two quantities is described?
- u+5v/8v*vu*u - u-6v/8v*vu*u
- Why does a teacher earn less than a firefighter? Why does a white male earn more than a white female with...
- Choose a current issue of consumer reports, money, BusinessWeek, or Kiplinger’s Personal Finance and summarize an article that updates the...
- Power, Ideology, and Terror in the Atomic Age Worksheet
- At a wedding reception the bride and groom the maid of honor and best man, two bridesmaids 2 ushers will...
- compare the economic and military power shifts caused by the war,including the y alta pact,the develoment of nuclear weapons,soviet control...
- 10;your car travels for 10 hours. what is the rate of change and what does it mean for this...