James bought 6 cans of cat food at $.95 each and 2 bags of cat litter at $1.26 each for...tinvuo
James bought 6 cans of cat food at $.95 each and 2 bags of cat litter at $1.26 each for his new cat. He was worried that he wouldn't have enough supplies to last the week , so the next day , he bought the same number of items again.Write this in mathematical expression.
- 8 years ago
- BOb took a course in cake decorating and really enjoyed it. ( is this a run-on, comma splice or corect...
- English Homework
- One of the challenges of the vitual marketplace is to create marketing or pay-per click advertising optionsto help communicate online the company's product and service opportunities combined with a hybrid plan that still takes traditional channels into ac
- 5 HRS MAX: MY FRIEND'S
- if an 8kg of sand has a force of 40N when dropped what is its acceleration?
- Survey of British Literature;
- ECON Test 5
- How many feet are in a mile?