IT system software request for proposala_lndr
You have identified several companies that specialize in software for small businesses. Please write a “request for proposal” (RFP). To write an RFP, you need to identify the needs of the company. Begin by explaining the difference between system and application software. Next, identify three brands of system software (for example Linux or Windows 8). From the identified brands, recommend an operating system that would be appropriate for a business and explain why you are making the recommendation. The company also needs application software. Identify at least two types of application software the company may need (for example, word processing or image editing software) that would benefit the company. Next, find at least two examples of each type (for example, Word and WordPerfect). Identify the benefits and drawbacks of each and then recommend one brand of each type and explain why you are making the recommendation.
- 6 years ago
- BUs421 case 3 assignment
- Write a paper of no more than 750 words in which you respond to the Broadening Your Perspective 18-1 activity titled "Decision Making Across the Organization" in Ch. 18 of Accounting.
- civil wrk for sado
- Yes I will handshake
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation
- ACC - AMIS 525 -Questions for Exam 3
- E3-10B (Adjusting Entries) Gonzalez Resort opened for business on June 1 with eight air-conditioned units.
- E3-7B (Analyze Adjusted Data) A partial adjusted trial balance of Coy Company at January 31, 2014, shows the following.