It is past the date were I was to purchase them. The project is to: Set up the following trades using...travis
It is past the date were I was to purchase them. The project is to: Set up the following trades using data from Yahoo Finance. CHOOSE A DIFFERENT STOCK FOR EACH POSITION. a) call b) put c) stock + covered call d) stock + floor e) bull spread f) straddle All options have to be purchased between February 1-8, 2012 • Record closing prices of the underlying stocks at expiration. You need to look-up the stock prices between the close on the expiration Friday and the open on Monday. Or, you will need to figure out how to get a past quote on a stock. Do NOT purchase penny options Purchase one contract for each option position (representing 100 shares) For the two positions needing a stock as well, purchase 100 shares of stock, too. Write one paragraph (three or four quick sentences) explaining: Price of underlying stock; option purchased or written to get the position (as well as premiums); How much was paid or received from premiums and how much was paid for the stock (and NET amount, too); What must happen to the price of the stock for the position to be profitable?
- 9 years ago
- Marginal cost
- what 3 main areas does the Operations Department deal with?
- Identify 3 marketing environment forces that would impact a team building firm
- A sentece with the word relate
- 4Al+3O2 →2Al2O3 Calculate the number of moles of Al2O3 formed when 17.2 mol of O2 react with Al.
- given that a:b=2:9 and b:c=3:5, find a:b:c
- *blank* genes hide *blank* genes when both are inherited
- i need a speech on poverty in africa
- write a decimal number equal to 2.5 that has three decimal places