IST DATABADSE CLASSnote50013
Given a set of relations
Customer (custId, fname, lname, address, city, state, zip, phone)
Dealership (dealerId, dealerName, address, city, state, zip, phone)
SalesTeam (salesId, dealerId, fname, lname)
Inventory (VIN, dealerId, Make, Model, color, modelYear, invoice_price, net_cost, msrp)
Transactions (custId, salesId, VIN, date, salePrice)
Please answer following in Relational Algebra using given relations. Please list all possible combinations if apply
- List all pairs of salesperson and vehicles which sale prices are below costs?
- List all customers and their sales people whom bought three or more vehicles?
- List all vehicles sold from dealerships locate in Riverside county since beginning of 2015?
- Please find the top sale dealerships in past 2 years?
- Find total number in stock at each dealership on Honda Civic?
- Find net revenue for each dealership on sales in year 2016?
- List all customers who bought cars outside their local dearships?
- 4 years ago
- For Ultimate Research and discuss the differences between leaders and managers, as well as if you think there should be a difference and why. 2 pages
- Assignment 1: Credibility of Sources Pin It Assignment 1: Credibility of Sources As we form our arguments, the responsibility for the veracity and integrity of our arguments is in our hands. Since the very core of the support for our arguments comes from
- by midnight eastern standard time
- Map the Supply Chain Paper
- MKT 230 Week 9 Marketing Plan
- PCN 518-0500 Week 4 Assignment 1 - Divorce's Impact on Preschool, School-Age, and Adolescent Children: Outline
- BUS/475 week 5Final Business Model and Strategic Plan
- excel PivotTables
- PCN 521-0101 Week 4 Assignment 2 - Weekly Journal #4