The IPF PPS is based on a federal perdiem amount that represents the average daily operational, ancillary, and capital costs...
The IPF PPS is based on a federal perdiem amount that represents the average daily operational, ancillary, and capital costs expended to care for Medicare beneficiaries. Use the information found in figures 1 and 2 ( below), Tables 6.5-6.9 and figures 6.7 from the test book to complete table 1 and workbooks A&B in order to determine IPF PPS reimbursement for this encounter.
Figure 1: Facility Information
Bed size: 350 beds
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Wage Index: .9806
Full Service ED: Yes
Per-diem unadjusted rate (RY 2015): $728.31
Figure 2: Claim Information
Admit Date: January 1, 2015
Discharge Date: January 15, 2015
LOS: 14 days
Patient Age: 62
Principal Diagnosis: 295.34*
Paraphrenic schizophrenia, chronic with acute exacerbation
Secondary Diagnosis: 301.6
Dependent personality disorder
Secondary Diagnosis: 250.02
Type II diabetes mellitus uncontrolled
ECT treatments: 90870
$315.55 per unit (RY 2015)
- I just need an introduction done ASAP
- Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper explaining critical issues in policing. Address the following key aspects of policing activities and operations: Dangers of policing Less-than-lethal weapons Technology used in policing Issues of homel
- HISTORY PROFESSOR NEEDED!!
- GEO 215 Week 4 Discussion Questions
- Windows Network Proposal
- HR Assignment Part 2
- the avearage and making a chart
- physics 1
- Im looking for someone who is in America and how know how to solve computer homework on myitlab which is word excel access?
- What leaves the Calvin cycle to build 6-carbon sugar molecules?