Here is some price information on university stock. Suppose that the university trades in a dealer market.
- Suppose you have submitted an order to your broker to buy at market. At what price will your trade be executed?
- Suppose you have submitted an order to sell at market. At what price will your trade be executed?
- Suppose you have submitted a limit order to sell at $55.62. What will happen?
- Suppose you have submitted a limit order to buy at $55.37. What will happen?
Please submit your analysis in a Word document.
In an essay address the following:
You have $5,000 to invest for the next year and are considering three alternatives:
- A money market fund with an average maturity of 30 days offering a current yield of 6% per year.
- A 1-year savings deposit at a bank offering an interest rate of 7.5%.
- A 20-year U.S. Treasury bond offering a yield to maturity of 9% per year.
What role does your forecast of future interest rates play in your decisions?
Your paper must be in a Word document of 2-4 pages, not counting the title page. Include your calculations in a table within your paper and be sure to submit only one document to be graded in response to this assignment. Your paper must be formatted in accordance with APA.
- NURS 4006 WK5 DISCUSSION
- ACCT 346 Managerial Accounting Final Exam Devry
- HELP NEEDED
- Final Project for Excellent Answers
- I have essay due on 1st april 4-5 pages
- Case Study: Behind Closed Doors
- HCR 210 Week 2 - CheckPoint Records Administrators and Technicians
- XACC 280 week 8 CheckPoint Impacts of Unethical Behavior
- Stages of Critical Thinking