Introduction to Intelligence 4Queenana
You are an intelligence analyst for the Department of Homeland Security assigned to the Office of Intelligence and Analysis (DHS-OIA). You are currently working in the Special Events Unit, and you are responsible for producing an intelligence assessment outlining potential threats to the upcoming United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) meeting that is to take place in New York City later this year. To successfully complete this assessment, you must work closely with your federal partners in the U.S. intelligence community (horizontal integration) as well as your partners within the state, local, and international communities (vertical integration).
Reflective Summary: Review and reflect on the Intelligence and the USA PATRIOT Act Discussion Board. Based on your review and reflection of new learnings in this course, write at least 400 words on the following:
- What have you learned from others' responses?
- What were the most compelling points from the interaction with your fellow students?
- How did participating in this discussion help in your understanding of the Discussion Board task?
- What approaches could have yielded additional valuable information in the students' networking?
- What is still unclear after the discussion with your classmates that needs to be clarified?
- 5 years ago