Interviewing and interrogation
For this assignment, you will write a report about the best strategies for having a suspect write a written statement after an interview or interrogation has been completed.
Use your readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and other scholarly resources to gather a list of strategies.
Create a 2- to 3-page report addressing the following:
- Analyze the final statement format described in the chapter "Recordings, Videos, and Statements" of your textbook.
- Based on your research, discuss whether this format is applicable to most interview or interrogation situations where a written statement would be needed from a potential suspect.
- Provide any additional items that you feel are missing from the textbook example.
- Describe an example of potential pitfalls that interrogators face when attempting to have suspects makes a statement.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
Utilized the information provided in your textbook and developed a professional report as an interrogator.
Described a relevant example of potential pitfalls that interrogators face when attempting to have suspects make a statement.
Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Java Assignment!
- Periodic Table quiz
- 1. A. Change the articles and the adjectives according to the new nouns. Do not enter full sentences...
- work relating to e systems
- chicano only for johny
- math questions how to solve equations with addition
- Finance Question
- Y=5x+55 Y=10x+35
- What is the empirical formula of a compound that contains 0.783g of Carbon, 0.196g of Hydrogen and 0.521g of oxygen?
- Differences of Microeconomics & Macroeconomics