Submit the following:
· Description of interviewee
· List of interview questions
Permission of interviewee for the interview
WILL BE BASED ON THE FINAL PROJECT BELOW....ALL I NEED RIGHT NOW IS THE ABOVE ANSWERED.
Interview a person you feel comfortable asking about their personality and attitudes.
Submit your Interview Profile. You must choose a person who is close to your own age, and interview that person to learn more about them. In addition to the interview, compare and contrast the responses from your interview with your own responses to the same question. You must report your findings in an informative 1,400- to 1,750-word paper, and include the following elements:
· Does the interviewee remember information more accurately if he or she observes the behavior being performed or does he or she prefer to read how the behavior is performed?
· Does the interviewee prefer studying in a library, or at home where there are background noises and some distractions?
· Has the person you are interviewing taken the Myers Briggs test? Report the results.
· Does the interviewee think these results are accurate? Why or why not?
· Which experiences does this person think contributed most in the development of his or her personality?
· Does this person feel that he or she is self-monitoring in regards to his or her attitudes? How or how not?
· What does the interviewee feel was the strongest influence on his or her attitudes?
· What role does your interviewee think a person’s race, gender, or ethnicity play when forming that person’s personality and attitudes?
· Does this person feel he or she is better at tasks when intrinsically motivated or extrinsically motivated?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Choose one of the sociolinguistic phenomena below, and explore the influencing factors that have shaped its condition. Welsh language becoming obsolete Early African Americans creating a pidgin (common language) to communicate with one another Romance
- 8 paragraphs Finance 600 words
- Classiy this sentence. The tiny yellow butterfly searched eagerly for nectar in the tulip beds.
- need help
- Sixteen more than a number is the same as 8 times the sum of the number and 9
- linear decision making
- What was the second gilded age?
- Describe how the term "manifest destiny" related to expansion within the United States in the 1800s.
- where is sydney
Resources:pp. 176–182 in Ch. 5; pp. 187–200 in Ch. 6; pp. 259–268 in Ch. 8; pp. 353–358 in Ch. 10; and pp. 463–471in Ch. 14 ofUnderstanding Psychology;Appendix A
Interviewa person …
Resources: pp. 176–182 in Ch. 5; pp. 187–200 in Ch. 6; pp. 259–268 in Ch. 8; pp. 353–358 in Ch. 10; and pp. 463–471in Ch. 14 of Understanding Psychology;Appendix A