For this project view the video “Jan and Ken” by clicking the following link and then clicking the triangular play button in that window: http://www.cengage.com/custom/static_content/OLC/111151786X/wood_ch09.html
- Using the chapters on language and emotions to help frame your answer, suggest two ways that Ken could open this conversation more productively. For instance, clearly expressing his emotions and using “I” language.
- How do you perceive Jan’s effort to convince Ken to forgive her? Based on what you have learned in this chapter, suggest two ways she might more effectively seek Ken’s forgiveness.
- The conversation so far seems to be framed in a win-lose orientation to conflict. Each person wants to be right, to win at the expense of the other. How can Jan and Ken move their conflict discussion into a win-win orientation?
- Review the eight conflict-management skills discussed in the text. Identify three examples of these skills in the dialogue between Jan and Ken.
- Identify three places in the dialogue where Jan and Ken missed opportunities to manage conflict successfully.
- What did you learn from this project?
- For this project, you are answering the questions, not writing a traditional paper. You can copy the questions listed above into a Word document and then add your answers.
- Your answers should be composed in complete sentences and paragraphs, and the entire project should be a total of 500 to 600 words, or about two pages.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides of the document.
- Use a 12-point font such as Times New Roman or Arial.
- If you cite references (such as the text), you need to provide the source information.
- 8 years ago
- I need a paragraph on communism due in 2 hours
- Math1151 Algebra. S1 2013 Test 2. Version 2a.
- GBM 489 Wk 4 Individual
- ProQuest article: Van der Merwe, A., & Thomson, J. (2007, February). The Lowdown on Lean Accounting. Strategic Finance, 88(8), 26-33. Write a 1 to 2 page summary of the article. (attached)
- PROJ-586 Project Management Systems - Week 8 Final - Devry PROJ586
- BUSN-258 Customer Relations - Week 8 Final - 2 Sets fully answered, Set 1 questions below
- Week 6 Reflection Paper
- List one cognitive benefit and one cognitive disadvantage of relying on Anchoring Heuristics
- NTC 362 Week 1 Peer Evaluation Rating Scale
- Business Ethics
- NOT RATED
For this project view the video “Jan and Ken” by clicking the following link and then clicking the triangular play button in that window: …8 years ago