International Business/PrincessMary Tutornikki83
1. Imagine that you are a lobbyist representing the airplane industry. You have been asked to speak to a group on Capitol Hill. Your company has asked you to persuade lawmakers to pass a bill that provides subsidies to companies in your industry. Use the theories that you’ve learned to create a three- to four-sentence argument to support your position. (Free Trade Theory)
2. Identify a country and one of its major exports. Which factors enable the country to become a major producer of the good or service? How might the government of this country encourage the export of this product? Explain your answers.
- 6 years ago
- . Jones Company plans to sell 50,000 umbrellas for their first year of business. Prepare a contribution format income statement...
- Planning & Budgeting with Risk
- accounting homework
- HISTORY ESSAY
- Electronics (price negotiable)
- 3 asap
- Need 1 page completed by 5:30 PM Eastern Time!
- R for Suraya only
- natural science guru
- Need 2 pages completed today by 1:00 PM Eastern!
- NOT RATED
Topic- international business: economics, emerging markets ,international trade, business governent trade relations
1 Imagine that you are a lobbyist representing the airplane …5 years ago