International Business Decision Makingdavid1962
Assignment 1: Discussion Questions—International Business Decision Making
The various factors impacting international business may be brought together into a process for evaluating international business opportunities. Choosing the right mode of entry is the next step.
Research evaluation of business opportunities and modes of entry using your textbook, University online library resources, and the Internet. Respond to the following:
- Explain how a business can assess international business opportunities giving examples. Do you think the size of the company matters in assessing an international business opportunity? Give reasons for your answer.
- In your opinion, what would be the single most effective way for a potential international business to gain entry into an international market? What are the apparent risks of the mode of entry you recommend? For at least one other mode of entry, explain why it would be less effective compared to the one you chose.
Write your response in 400 words or less. Apply current APA standards for writing style to your work. All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
By Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Assignment 2: Presentation—Starting an International Business
Business decisions are not made on a hunch or some vague idea of a good place to do business. Professionals assess business opportunities and modes of entry to choose the best alternative.
Research the topic using your textbook, University online library resources, and the Internet. Based on your research, develop a presentation. Your role is of an educational specialist in international business and your audience is a group of middle managers.
Discuss the following in your presentation:
- Steps to analyzing international business opportunities with specifics of what is involved in each step
- Alternative methods for gaining entry into an international business opportunity or market
Submit your work in a 10-slide PowerPoint presentation. Use the speaker notes area to write the information supporting the slides. Apply current APA standards for writing style to your work. All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
By Saturday, Feb 16,2013
- 8 years ago
- Find all the zeros of the given function and show all work: f(x)= x^3+ 4 x^2+93x+1000
- "Coordination is the essence of Management.' Discuss
- What is the subject for this sentence? On top of the counter was a huge green cup.
- whats another name for subatomic particles?
- If a population with two alleles is at Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium and the frequency of one allele is 0.7, what is the heterozygote frequency?
- write the fraction symbol of each equivalent fraction.
- what other alternative plans could have been made to resolve the issues between natives and whites?
- Write a program that displays the squares of the numbers from 1 to 10. Recall that the square of a...
- For a study conducted by the research department of a pharmaceutical company, 245 randomly selected individuals were asked to...
- A problem-solving strategy that guarantees that eventually you will arrive at a solution if the strategy is correctly applied is called a(n) A) approach strategy. B) heuristic. C) algorithm. D) mental set.