INTERGRATED DESIGN AND EVALUATION IP4
When considering the instructional strategies of chunking, framing, content mapping, advanced organizers, and mnemonics, what Web 2.0/3.0 tools might you suggest be used to enhance the strategy for your learners' resources that might help the following:
Web site 3 http://www.techsoup.org/support/articles-and-how-tos
From the tools you suggested in Part 1, which one do you personally use the most and share the benefits to you and your learners? Why is it harder for an adult to use new technologies than it is for a child? Does Internet accessibility widen or narrow the knowledge gap between ethnic or economic groups within the United States? What about access to highly-portable network devices such as tablets or cell phones? How important are these tools in instructional design or instructional delivery?
Articles and how-tos (n.d.). Retrieved from the TechSoup Web site: http://www.techsoup.org/support/articles-and-how-tos
Online tools and applications. (n.d.). Retrieved from the Go2Web20 Web site: www.go2web20.net
Kathy Schrock's guide to everything. (n.d.). Retrieved from the Kathy Schrock Guide to Everything Web site: http://www.schrockguide.net
- Police Corruption (answer attached)
- Maple, Inc. manufactures syrup that goes through three processing stages prior to completion.
- Story Element Lesson Plan
- 200 words need in 3 hours
- health financial management
- Programming: I don't want copying codes from the internet.. it should be done with (3.4.0, © 2001-2014 Python)
- Accounting MCQs