One page only please
This discussion helps you develop the skills to master the following course competency:
- Evaluate the leader's responsibility to prepare the self for work in a competitive, complex, and diverse workplace.
This discussion will help you build skill in evaluating the interdependent variables that impact the value and trajectory of global leadership development programs in terms of their effectiveness in fostering deep self-awareness and growth as well as cultural intelligence and nonlinear systems thinking. Part of the evaluation will involve the sets of interdependent variables that are built into the paths that enhance skills for global leaders.
Revisit PepsiCo's leadership development program, and evaluate its capacity to foster the "leading from behind" skills ("Where Will We Find Tomorrow's Leaders?," 2008, p. 126). Look specifically at variables such as cultural intelligence, nonlinear systems thinking, self-awareness, and growth. Include answers to the following questions in your post:
- Does the PepsiCo program challenge existing assumptions about what leaders should be in such a way as to empower a more self-directed and self-selected leadership development trajectory or process?
- Does the program support an outside-in or an inside-out focus (imposed or self-generated)?
- Does the PepsiCo program foster the capacity to support the personal growth of self and others in a nonlinear, multi-minded system?
- Does the program develop cultural intelligence?
Respond to two of your peers. In your responses to your colleagues, analyze the implications of the PepsiCo program in regard to whether the assessment of the variables presented by colleagues actually develops the self as you would wish the self to evolve as a global leader.
Where will we find tomorrow's leaders? (2008). Harvard Business Review, 86(1), 123–129.
- Database Distribution Strategy & Simple Database Application Assignment Help
- Ethics Commitment
- Choose a current policy issue. Discuss this issue in term of the five stages of the policy making process
- red19 childrearing
- Health Industry
- public administration
- 4 essays, 200 words each APA Format Managerial Decision Making
- look in box