InterActivity.. Early Islamic Civilizationsmdsbro
In this SAS Curriculum Pathways InterActivity, you will view four short videos and read and analyze six short primary-source documents to collect information which will allow to take a position and respond to the focus question: Which empire advanced Islamic civilization more, Umayyad or Abbasid?
To begin, follow this link to InterActivity 1223.If prompted, enter "melody9off" in the Student User Name then click "log in" to begin. (quick launch #1223).
As you proceed through the material, you will be instructed to complete a document analysis by identifying passages that support a position. Please be thorough in selecting your passages and in writing your brief analyses of the passages. Always write in complete sentences. When you reach the end, save your document to submit here.
The student will
- Activate and build background knowledge about civilizations that ruled Islamic empires in the 7th through 13th centuries.
- Analyze the relevant primary-source documents and identify arguments with varying points of view.
- Evaluate the advancements in Islamic civilization during the Umayyad and Abbasid dynasties
- 8 years ago
- Do you believe that it is appropriate that we have a single, global set of accounting standards as well as...
- log x-1=2
- A freight train has a mass of 1.3 107 kg. If the locomotive can exert a constant pull of 8.2...
- what is anthropology?
- how do you get from moles to grams?
- Is it George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four or Aldous Huxley's Brave New World that best exemplifies the failings of society today?...
- What were the names of the two houses of each colonial legislature
- Mobile Computing and Social Networks
- writing a literature review (4-5 pages)
- In this SAS Curriculum Pathways InterActivity, you will view four short videos and read and analyze six short primary-source documents to collect information which will allow to take a position and …8 years ago