Assignment 3: Graded Weekly Assignment: Final Project—The Lily Dance Fitness Case Analysis
Lily is active and health-conscious. She attends a variety of fitness classes, including yoga, kickboxing, aerobics, weight training, and has a student background in physical education and health. She has an idea for a new exercise method she wants to develop—a cross between kickboxing, yoga, and Latin dance. She wants to call it Lily Dance Fitness. Lily approaches a law firm for advice on how to protect her idea..
Your attorney asks you to write up an analysis on the matter. Be sure to include a discussion about whether or not her idea is IP, and if it is, is it copyrightable? Research the Internet to determine if there is any competition for her idea. If so discuss how Lily can differentiate her product in order to protect it and avoid infringing of the copyrights of others.
Provide your answer as an internal memorandum to your attorney with supporting documentation in a Microsoft Word document.
On a separate page, cite all sources using the Bluebook format.
- MBAA 522 Problem Set 7
- CJUS...please post references and be thourough this is not a paper a discussion board
- FOR WIZARD KIM
- read the description english homework i want two difrent essays
- ACC 599 WEEK 2 DISCUSSION
- TUI BUS499 Mod 1 CS & SLP
- Unit 6 Assignment testing your comp
- Operations Management Final Exam Questions 2015
- FINANCE ASSIGNMENT.