intellectual property, international law and the role of administrative agencies in regulating and enforcing laws
All that is needed is at least 3 paragraphs
Mega Beverage Corporation will launch its new twelve-hour energy drink called the Viva in a few weeks. The company suggests a retail price of $3 for a 3-ounce bottle; however, the retail buyers must agree not to sell the drink for less than $2.75. Although Mega offers the product for sale to retailers at the same price, large discount stores, such as Value-Mart, and businesses that cater to teenagers are often offered free cases of the product if they purchase a certain amount of Viva.
Mega plans to sell Viva in South America, but they are not sure if the product will require any special licensing or government approvals. Your brother-in-law says that he knows someone in the South American government that could help you bypass any regulations for a small fee.
Nicole is a mother of two young boys. She works full time as an accounts receivable clerk and takes classes online to finish her degree in public administration. While glancing at the television late one night after putting the kids to bed, she hears about a new energy drink that helps people stay awake longer with more energy. The commercial promotes the supplement as containing natural ingredients, which include niacin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, and a blend of various elements, including caffeine; however, the amount is not specified......(The rest is in the attachment)
- What violations has Mega Beverage Company committed in its dealings with the retailers?
- Is Mega Beverage Company's current plan to distribute products in South America legal and ethical? Why or why not?
- Which are the two government agencies that might be able to assist Nicole? How would they be able to help Nicole?
- How would an administrative agency handle Nicole's complaint? What would be the possible challenges by Mega Beverage Company and the possible outcome?
- In one paragraph, summarize the case you found related to energy drinks or deceptive advertising of other products.
- Key elements of a supply chain !
- CJA 484 Week 1 Individual Assignment Criminal Justice Trends Paper (UOP Course)
- MAT 221 Week 3 Complete (Introduction to Algebra) A+ Graded
- CJA/324 CJA 324 Week 3 Ethics Issue Presentation
- STATS 167 Week 4 - Learning Team Assignment - Confidence Intervals in the Life Sciences Presentation - A+ paper!
- Information Technology Project Management-Microsoft Project 2010
- The Buying Process
- ethnics and social justice module 2 Assignment 2
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, …