Information Technology Acts Paper
Select two of the following acts to research:
· Do Not Call Implementation Act, 2003
· Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing (CAN-SPAM) Act, 2003
· Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), 2002
· Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act (US Patriot Act), 2001, renewed 2006
· Children’s Internet Protection Act, 2000
· Financial Services Modernization Act, 1999
· Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), 1998
· No Electronic Theft (NET) Act, 1997
· Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), 1996
· Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), 1991
· Video Privacy Protection Act, 1988
· Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, 1986
· Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 1986
· The Cable Communications Policy Act, 1984
· Electronic Funds Transfer Act, 1978
· Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 1974
· Fair Credit Reporting Act, 1970
Prepare a 350 word paper that answers the following question:
· Whatwere the advances in information technology that resulted in new ethical issues necessitating the creation of each act?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- Plate Tectonics Lab Assignment After reading the introduction to the Plate tectonic exercises in the manual, complete the questions on...
- How many electrons are in a carbon atom?
- COLORATUS ONLY MATH HELP
- Assignment 2: LASA 1—Business Case and Proposal for Project Selection
- Some help please?
- journal summary should include a title page, abstract page, 1 page per article/ and a reference journal of Neurotic Conflict journal...
- Your stomach naturally prepares to digest food when you eat (stomach churns and produces acid). When you view a TV...