Income Support Policies
Assignment 2: Income Support Policies
In this assignment, you must examine the philosophical underpinnings of the economic system and its relationship to ethics and social justice by examining income support policies. You will also view the socially constructed ways of developing and distributing resources and implementing societal values. You will examine the “problem of justice” by considering the following:
- The distribution of goods and services
- An individual’s share in goods and services
- The allocation of rights and duties
Research income support policies using your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet.
Select two policies for examination from the list that follows. You can select from other types of income support policies; however, be sure to submit your choices to the facilitator for validation before continuing with this assignment.
- Social Security
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Then, compare and contrast the selected income support policies. Address the following:
- List and describe each income support policy’s target population, means of funding, and intended outcomes.
- Explain the positions a conservative politician or commentator, and a liberal politician would take on the policy. Address anything they might have in common ideologically and also describe their differences.
- Give reasons and examples in support of your analysis.
Write a 2–3-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M2_A2.doc.
Assignment 2: Income Support Policies (Perfect and plagiarism free work)
body preview (9 words)
xxxxxxxxxx xx Income xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx xxxx work)
file1.docx preview (642 words)
xxxxxx xxxxxxx Policies
The United States xxx several xxxxxxxx xxxx can help individuals and xxxxxxxx that are xx need. xxxxx programs xx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx help to xxxxxx xx xxxxxxx and xx keep xxxx xxxx being xxxxxxxx xxx ravenous. US xxxxxxxxxx has made xxxxxxxxx welfare xxxxxxxx xxx a xxxxxx to apply xxx xx xxxxxx (Nadel et.al, 2004). The xxxxxxx of this xxxxx xx to xxxxxxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx support xxxxxxxx xxx and xxxx for population xxxx xxxxx of xxxxxxx xxx positions xx x conservative xxxxxxxxxxx and a liberal xxxxxxxxxx in taking xxxxx xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx support xxxxxx and xxxxx of xxxxxxx
There are two xxxxxx support policies xxx people those are suffering xxxx poverty: xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx Security Income) and TANF xxxxxxxxxx Assistance for xxxxx Families). SSI xx xx xxxxxx support policy xxxxxxx of United xxxxxx government xxxx provides xxx xxxxxx to low-income xx poverty xxxxx xxxxxx who xxx older than 65 xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx xxxxxx SSI supports them xxx xxx unable to work xxx
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it