Income as a Diversity Issue on Virtual Teams by 8pm tonight minimum of (100 words)tntqpretty2m
"Income level may be the strongest determinant of a person’s access to computer technology and the Internet. One government study on Internet use in the United States found that urban households earning incomes more than $75,000 a year are twenty times as likely to have home Internet access as rural households at the lowest income levels.66 When asked which demographic groups of college students are less Web-savvy, Eszter Hargittal identifies socioeconomic status and its effects on women, Latin/Hispanic, and African American students whose parents have lower levels of education.67"
What are some ways that web-based groups/virtual groups can help to overcome this particular form of diversity challenges?
- 5 years ago
- Some questions are related to general or basic chemistry..
- INDIVIDUAL TREND IMPACT REPORT
- Cost of Capital*****A++ Rated Tutorial Already***** Use as a Guide Paper*****
- Rational Function
- Edu. 372 DQ3 week 4
- Marketing Minute - Ch. 4 Marketing Ethics
- Business Management
- Lifespan developmental psychology
- 250 words each, 1..Identify the range of approaches to remote service delivery and the pros and cons of each approach in relation to the design of services......2,,which counselling model you would use and why when working with an individual, family, grou