Imagine that you are interested in a career change, but you are not sure which field you would like to enter next. Go to the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Resource Center’s Website, click on the link titled “Interest Profiler Instrument”, and take the
- From the Activity above, examine the information that you discovered about yourself in the Interest Profiler Instrument and the Score Report. Evaluate the new career options in terms of which spark your interest the most.
- From the Activity, create a plan that you may use to pursue this new career move. Limit the plan to marketing yourself, researching the work situation, and preparing for an interview.
Other questions 10
- Argumentative essay
- ABC’s last dividend paid was $1, its required return is 12.6%, its growth rate is 7.8%, and its growth rate is expected to be constant in the future. What is Sorenson's expected stock price in 7 years,
- **KIM WOODS** The Drug Business
- Ch. 1 & 2 Access Workbench & Queen Anne Curiosity Shop Questions
- Ch. 1 and 2 Access Workbench & Queen Anne Curiosity Shop Questions
- Annotated Bibliography
- MTH/221 Version 2 Week 3 DQ 2
- Organizational Communication
- What do we call an idea that will make the reader take notice and want to read on? A. Card B. Summary C....
- Physics HW (WileyPlus)