iLab using Visionie_maxxium
You will have to have at least MS Visio 2013
You have been asked to create a conceptual database model using MS Visio Database Model Diagram Template. The purpose of this iLab is to have you gain experience with the various modeling tools needed to create a conceptual model (entity-relationship diagram) of a database. You will then modify the model for implementation as an MS Access database. You will create and modify one conceptual model.
You will then create an MS Access database based on the model developed in Visio, creating the necessary tables and relationships.
Upon completing this lab, you will accomplish the following.
- Relying on detailed instructions, add two entities to the existing conceptual model (ERD), including attribute data types and required field lengths.
- Create a new MS Access database file.
- Using the model from Parts A and B of the lab, and relying on detailed instructions, create the first two tables in the database.
- Use the experience gained in creating the first two tables to add the remaining tables.
- Using the model from Parts A and B of the iLab, and relying on detailed instructions, create the relationship between the first two tables in the database.
- Use the experience gained in creating the first relationship to create the remaining relationships between the tables.
- 5 years ago
- NOT RATED
Microsoft Access and Visio required inorder to complete these labs.4 years ago
- NOT RATED
Visio and Access are the required software for the Database course
A. Lab # : BSBA BIS245A-2
B. Lab 2 of 7 : Skills Development in Visio; Creation of MS Access Database
C. Lab Overview—Scenario / Summary4 years ago