If a population with two alleles is at Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium and the frequency of one allele is 0.7, what is the heterozygote frequency?nanceeozz
Choices: a) 0.3 b) 0.21 c) 0.42 d) Insufficient information is given to answer this question. e) 0.7
- 9 years ago
- Find the errors in this APA Worksheet
- Keisha and Honey jog together.In one week, they ran 1 3/4 miles, 1 2/5 miles,1/2 mile,1 mile,and 1 1/4 miles.About...
- Is nowadays a word?
- 1. Using the descriptions of the attributes given in the figure, convert the ERD shown in P6.1 into a dependency that...
- The "blank" is a joint project of the state and federal governments.
- how to order -6.25,0.32,-3,.75 and .50 from least to greastest
- The distance from the earth to Mercury is approximately 57,000,000 miles. Express this distance in scientific notation.
- Dolly, a sheep, was cloned from the nucleus of a mammary cell. In the past few year mice, cats...