If an organization has three information assets to be evaluated for risk management, as shown in the data below, which...
If an organization has three information assets to be evaluated for risk management, as shown in the data below, which vulnerability should be evaluated for additional controls first? Which one should be evaluated last?
Do the calculations as we did in class.
Hint: while your calculated result is important, it may not be the important factor in your decision, think through the value of each asset to the business.
· Switch L47 connects a network to the Internet. It has two vulnerabilities: it is susceptible to hardware failure at a likelihood of 0.2, and it is subject to a buffer overflow attack at a likelihood of 0.1. This switch has a value rating of 90 and has no current controls in place. You are 75 percent certain of the assumptions and data.
· Server WebSrv6 hosts a company Web site and performs e-commerce transactions. It has a Web server version that can be attacked by sending it invalid values. The likelihood of that attack is estimated at 0.1. The server has been assigned a value of 100, and a control has been implanted that reduces the impact of the vulnerability by 75 percent. You are 80 percent certain of the assumptions and data.
· Operators use an MGMT45 control console to monitor operations in the server room. It has no passwords and is susceptible to unlogged misuse by the operators. Estimates show the likelihood of misuse is 0.1. There are no controls in place on this asset; it has an value rating of 5. You are 90 percent certain of the assumptions and data.
- Google Only
- ENG215 Week 5 Assignment 3
- Week 5 Discussion 2
- Exam computer conceptII asap
- 3600 word paper on Strategic amanagement
- In 250 words, introduce this company to us. Tell us why you chose this company. Provide a brief background of the company including their products, the regions in which they do business (international markets), some sense of their size and financial posit
- I need help with statistics, QNT/561, week 6