If the maximum height from which a person can jump (without a parachute) and still survive is 7.50 meters, the...jimgal
If the maximum height from which a person can jump (without a parachute) and still survive is 7.50 meters, the maximum landing speed for a parachusist is therefore m/s. Gravitational acceleration is -9.800 m/s2.
- 8 years ago
- Multiple choice Algebra 1- Parabolas
- This is for motherof writers
- Were the goals of radical reconstruction feasible ones?
- 3-4 paragraphs on the greatest labor leader in american history
- Recent events in the news have clearly indicated that the global economy is suffering and this is having an obvious effect on your own company. Between wars, natural disasters, and political upheaval your bottom line is rapidly eroding.
- A essay on the maya
- What is the relationship between the strength of an acid or base and the strength of the electrolyte that it...
- Need today ASAP....Another Writer did not come through for me... PLEASE HELP
- what does manifest destiny have to do with the sectional conflict of slavery?
- what must I do to an octagon to make it a triangle?