If gn is a geometric sequence whose nth term can be expressed as 4x6n-1 what is the value of g5/g8lauaug
If gn is a geometric sequence whose nth term can be expressed as 4x6n-1 what is the value of g5/g8
- 9 years ago
- In what way did american and soviet soldiers work together to defeat the germans in europe?
- A sentece with the word relate
- how do the peoples of south asia use the region's natural resources?
- What is the slope I the line through the points (19,-16), (-7,-15)
- Is nowadays a word?
- Find all the zeros of the given function and show all work: f(x)= x^3+ 4 x^2+93x+1000
- what is the dependent and independent variable of this sentence The fire was very large so many firefighters were...
- If the social security administration increased the taxable wage base from $94,200 to $97,500 and the 6.2% tax rate is unchanged.Geraldine earned over $100,000 each of the past two years. What is her increase in SS tax for new year?
- What made the Kush kingdom the center of trade?