IDENTIFY WHICH EEOC LAWS ARE HARDEST TO ENFORCE OUTSIDE THE U.S.jacpel
QUESTION: The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has published which U.S. equal opportunity employment laws apply outside of the United States as well as EEO regulations from Canada, Hong Kong, and the United Kingdom. Identify which EEOC laws are hardest to enforce in another culture, and the primary HR-related challenges in these cultures.
INCLUDE IN THE ANSWER: Analyze EEOC laws and provide supporting rationale. Analyze the difficulties in enforcing EEOC laws in other countries and provide examples of these difficulties, and explain the rationale regarding why the regulations conflict with cultural norms and provide examples of these conflicts.
- 8 years ago
- vector addition allows you to add what two quantities for any number of vectors?
- Economics - (price theory)
- Canada History
- The Leader as a Strategist Report
- Unit 3 Individual Project Deliverable Length: 3-4 pages not including references Details: For your Individual Project assignment, you will compare and contrast a...
- U.S. Constitution
- units rates 10 cowboy: 14 Indians
- i need a help on my american history quistions
- Comparison Essay romeo and juliet