I Need a Paper and Follow up Presentation Powerpoint for a (INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION) CLASS
May 4, 2016 10:00 PM
· Name of Your Country (Pick a country) I don’t care which one you pick lol
· Paper Overview:
. Paper: Total 9 Pages
. Individualized Grades
. Location/Climate and Economy (2 pages DS with references)
. History (2 pages DS with references)
. Culture and Religion (3 pages DS with references)
. Customs and Traditions (2 pages DS with references)
· Presentational Follow up from paper: Formulate in a Microsoft PowerPoint Document:
. (Presentation needs to be 5 minutes)
. Make sure you add speaker notes so I can read them and not the bullet points off of the slides when I present the powerpoint, also make sure the speaker notes won't be projected off of the slides only the presenter can view them
Details of the overview for the paper:
· Where (your country) is located/climate
. Tell which continent your country is located on and which countries are its neighbors.
. Tell about the typical weather patterns in your country throughout the calendar year.
· History of (your country)
· Make a timeline of the important historical events of your country or province.
· Name of Event 1
· Name of Event 2
· Name of Event 3
· Name of Event 4
· Name of Event 5
· Name of Event 6
· Name of Event 7
· Name of Event 8
· 1st Date 2nd Date 3rd Date 4th Date 5th Date 6th Date 7th Date 8th Date
· Description of Event 1
· Description of Event 2
· Description of Event 3
· Description of Event 4
· Description of Event 5
· Description of Event 6
· Description of Event 7
· Description of Event 8
· Culture and Religion (your country)
. Mention any important cultural-specific information, theories that apply (high vs. low context, uncertainty avoidance, individualism vs. collectivism), sub-cultures and religions present
· Customs and Traditions
. Tell about the important customs and traditions celebrated in your country. Include information about who celebrates and when they celebrate.
· Economy of (your country)
. Explain which goods and services are produced in your country.
. How do people typically provide for the needs of themselves and their families?
- need help with management
- Bidding War for Week 10 Finance Discussions
- A 15.0 ohm resistor is connected in series to a 120 volt generator and two 10.0 ohm resistors that are...
- MIS GROUP PROJECT PAPER PART 4
- Relapse and Pain
- Module 4 homework + experiment + 1st major exam (1st summative exam)
- Dr Adams
- Rephrasing a lab
- Imagine that you are a financial manager researching investments for your client that align with its investment goals. Research any U.S. publicly traded company that you may consider as an investment opportunity
- payment link