i need it asapdummygal
1- physical topologies
Why is there a need to differentiate between logical and physical topologies?
Is there a case where a network is using one logical topology and a different physical topology? If yes, give example. If no, why not?
2- Network topology
You have been hired to design and implement a network. The client has a small number of users in a single office location. The client wants to use a topology that runs at 100 megabits per second (Mbps) and allows new systems to be added easily to the network. The client is concerned with cost and maintenance issues, such as cable failures that would cause the network to go down. Given this scenario, what topology would you recommend to the client and how your solution will address client’s issues? Explain your answer.
VLANs do not save you the cost or administrative requirements of having routers. Nonetheless, Network administrators like to implement VLANs and consider them to be a worthwhile architecture. Discuss why this might be so, or if you disagree, discuss your reasons.
- 6 years ago
- Homework for Pro.Stewart
- explain why you think the statistics are questionable.
- Strayer FIN 100 Quiz 2
- As a result of a new manufacturing process, the Hi-Jinx Chemical Company is generating a new waste stream. The waste...
- work is for excellentassignments
- Macroeconomics paper
- Write an essay of 750-1,000 words, comparing and contrasting the views of Augustine and Aquinas regarding ethics. In addition to summarizing key ideas, the essay should address the following: The views of Augustine and Aquinas regarding human nature The v
- NSG 322 WEEK 2 Assignment
- Name the factors that limit our ability to classify and understand microbial diversity
- statistics need it in an hour (Please don't copy from scribd)