I need help with my science worksweetapples21
|Phase 1 Discussion Board 2|
|Deliverable Length:||2 Parts: See Assignment Details|
Reminder: Initial Discussion Board posts due by Wednesday, responses due by Sunday
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Wednesday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Sunday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
The first synthetic plastic was created in 1907 by chemist Leo Baekeland, who called this liquid resin Bakelite. By the 1920s, the plastic craze was in full gear. By 1939, petroleum companies were introducing nylons. In the 1940s and 50s, polyvinyl chloride (PVC), plastic wrap and nonstick surfaces were developed. During this same time, Bisphenol A (BPA) became a key component of hard plastics and can still be found in the lining of cans and polycarbonates today. Currently, the U.S. produces approximately 2 billion tons of BPA per year; however, Canada recently ruled that BPA is toxic to both human and environmental health.Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- 9 years ago
- what major problem did the roman empire face in the mid to late fourth century?
- help critical thinking
- using details from the story write two paragraphs comparing and contrasting how the character changes from the beginning to the...
- Select one of the following scenes to recreate and describe: Life as a Confederate solider during the Civil War Life as an...
- Your contracted Health First Hospital Foundation (HHF), a charitable organization services community clinics Atlanta, Georgia. De organization's tremendous growth, computerize...
- substitutes for fossil fuels are needed . this is because fossil fules are ...... and also highly.....
- 40% of 2.6 metres
- Topic:That all software should be available for download free of charge to all users Other information: Requirements This assessment task must be completed...
- would like to know if I can get help with my homework in finance
- NOT RATED
The first synthetic plastic was created in 1907 by chemist Leo Baekeland, who called this liquid resin Bakelite. By the 1920s, the plastic craze was in full gear. By 1939, …8 years ago