i need help with my BSN Capatone Project, I need someone that is familiar with this because intails a lot of of infofjeamuth
Locate a minimum of 15 peer-reviewed articles that describe the problem or issue and that support the proposed solution. Eight of the 15 articles must be research-based (e.g., a study which is qualitative, quantitative, descriptive, or longitudinal).
Hint: Begin your search for literature by utilizing the databases located in the GCU Library. Contact your faculty member, the librarian, or library staff for additional researching tips and key word suggestions.
Preview each of the 15 articles chosen by reading the article abstracts and summaries.
Hint: Article abstracts and summaries provide a concise description of the topic, research outcomes, and significance of findings.
Hint: Refer to "RefWorks" and "Topic 1: Checklist."
Perform a rapid appraisal of each article by answering the following questions (one to two sentences are sufficient to answer each question):
- How does each article describe the nature of the problem, issue, or deficit you have identified?
- Does each article provide statistical information to demonstrate the gravity of the issue, problem, or deficit?
- What are example(s) of morbidity, mortality, and rate of incidence or rate of occurrence in the general population?
- Does each article support your proposed change?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
This is my PICO question,
I-Music along with standard pain management care
C-standard pain management
O-decrease in pain scores
In PACU patients (P), does music along with standard pain management (O) result in lower reported pain scores (I) when compared to standard pain management(C)
- 6 years ago
- CIS 355 Lab 4: Inheritance and Simple GUI
- help me
- 4. What is the three step process for corrective actions? Explain using evidence and detail. (3 steps are: Develop corrective actions, Track corrective actions, and Follow up corrective actions)
- 1. What is a corrective action? (Accident Investigation)
- MARKETING 3- MERMAID ONLY
- Environmental Risk Perception Paper
- Sustainability Performance Measures
- Nordstrom Case Study
- Literature Mega Theme Essay
- NOT RATED
Grand Canyon University
Locate a minimum of 15 peer-reviewed articles that describe the …6 years ago
- NOT RATED
Develop a searchable question using the PICOT format. (The question is a single statement identifying the components of PICOT.)
Refer to "Developing a Question" and "Topic 1: Checklist."
…4 years ago