I NEED HELP ASASPLOOOY
Word process, double space, 12pt font answer as complete as possible.
1.Cortisol is a chemical that is produced in response to stress. Sustained high levels of cortisol are responsible for many health related problems. Name four common health problems and also identify one classic “syndrome”caused by the body unable to regulate Cortisol production therefore making too much.
2. Please list fiveessentialfoods along with their foodgroup you would consider vital to a healthy diet and explain Why this is!
3. Please describe five reasons why exercise and an active lifestyle will help promote vitality and longevity in one’s health and have potential to reduce and minimize stress.
4. Please identify and describe five ways in which we can cope/deal with stress through mindfulnessmethods/approaches, in other words, ways that help us center/focus to be in the moment.
5. Please identify five causes of distress in the workplace and explain Why at least oneof these causes could be viewed as eustress(positive stress).
6. Please list fivecommon barriers to Active Listeningand describe the four steps for being or becoming a more Active Listener.
7.Discuss the current state of your spiritual health which may or may not
be connected to any religious beliefs or practices. How did you arrive at the place
you are now? Are you satisfied with this dimension of your life, why or why not?
8. Personal relationships are an important part of our lives. Discuss the greatest obstacles you face in developing and maintaining personal relationships in your life.
9. Time, or a perceived lack of time, is one of the most commonly named sources of stress. What are your strengths as a time manager? What are your greatest weaknesses? Discuss one thing in your life you wish to prioritize and create more time for.
- 5 years ago
- FIN 534 Week 9 Discussion 2
- Health care Management (For The Elite Only)
- for "nyanya" only
- I have a math test on april-3 and i need someone to help me solve it
- There were various responses to the establishment of European imperialism in Asia and Africa between 1815 and 1914: from armed resistance to collaboration. What factors do you think came in play in the choice of a particular response?
- needs these questions answered promptly
- Discussion Question 2
- The receipts and year of release of the five movies with the largest nominal box office revenues, along with the...