I need this done by Dec 3natlie11
You are working for an early childhood center in your neighborhood. It has recently opened, and the director has placed you in charge of giving a 30-minute presentation on the program’s family and community engagement plan and approach.
Your responsibility will be to develop a presentation that reflects your center’s philosophy for family and community engagement based on current research and best practice. Your goal is to motivate parents and organizations in your community to participate in the family and community engagement plan for your school. You will need to include an overview of the plan as well as any assistance available to families through the organizations invited. Please use your creativity to ensure that your presentation is encouraging, enlightening, and inviting.
Preparing the Presentation
The presentation MUST:
- Describe your program's philosophy regarding family and community engagement.
- Determine how each of the following issues are addressed in your plan:
- Developmental and learning outcomes for the child.
- Respectful engagement with diverse family groups.
- Approach to including families whose children have special needs.
- Facilitation and support for connecting with community organizations.
- Evidence of quality Early Care and Education programs.
- Align the components of your plan with current research and best practices in early care in education by making connections to examples or research found in the textbook, required readings, and at least five outside scholarly sources.
- Incorporate textbook and at least five or more visuals - (photos or links to video). You are free to use either PowerPoint or Prezi as formats for the presentation.
- Provide what you would say to families upon showing each slide. (Use the notes portion at the bottom of the slide for this.)
Include a separate title and reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Your reference page must include a minimum of five outside scholarly sources in addition to the textbook and required readings.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
In Ashford courses, there are two different ways to submit assignments for grading. Depending on the system the course utilizes, assignments will either be submitted via the classroom Assignment Basket or Waypoint .
- 5 years ago
- Part 2 Tasks for Part 2 will be completed in Week 5 and will be 250–300 words. The project deliverables for this week are as follows: Week 5: Roll-Out Describe the process of rolling out this new company-wide quality initiative. Pay
- FIN 515 Managerial Finance Week 1 Discussion 2 Financial Analysis
- FIN 515 Managerial Finance Week 1 Discussion 1 Accounting Versus Finance
- Space Age Furniture Company
- FOR KATETUTOR
- read the scenarios below and respond in the form of an essay, which consist of several paragraphs and appropriate priority or task lists. Responses should be supported fully and completely. A well-thought-out response can be accomplished in 300-500 words
- GOOGLESCHOLAR- Research Proposal part 2
- Making Decisions Based on Demand and Forecasting-ECO 550 Assignment 1
- Analyzing Religions-Assignment 2
ECE 625 Week 6 Assignment ( Summative Assessment ) ~ ( Includes Speaker Notes ~ Latest Syllabus - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )NOT RATED
Follow the instructions below to complete your final project.
You are working for an early childhood center in your neighborhood. It has recently opened, and the director has …5 years ago