I need 2 paragraphs in 30 minuteshomeworkhelp22
I need 2 paragraphs in 30 minutes by 9 pm EST. Please see the 2 questions below.
Researcher Adams wants to conduct a work sampling study and decides to research how much time is spent at the water coolers and what employees say there. He believes the best way to do this is to install a hidden camera and microphone. Adams wants to be sure proper research ethics are followed. He determines that because employees voluntarily came to work here and abide by company policies and decisions, this takes care of informed consent. He does not intend to let others know of the results except the Board of Directors so confidentiality is there.
1.) What is your assessment of Adams and his approach?
2.) Would you approach the work sampling differently?
- 8 years ago
- can you answer my math questian a restrount prepared 86 trays of sandwichesfor a large party of 200 guest.Each tray...
- Use substitution to solve for x and y. y=3x+8 2x+5y=23
- i want some one to write for me an essay about the cause and the effect of studying abroad. for...
- give an example of a system of linear equations
- MCQs - Intermediate Accounting, Thirteenth Edition
- History Homework
- y= -2.5x-6.5 y= 0.5x-9.5
- Only for siddharth
- Need to be completed by 10pm
- What is the number of oranges needed to make one quart of pure fresh-squeezed orange juice?
- NOT RATED
Researcher Adams wants to conduct a work sampling study and decides to research how much time is spent at the water coolers and what employees say there. He believes the best way to do this is to …5 years ago