I left only 1 hour! 2 questions.jenyku
see the 10-k file!!!
1.The amount of money Delta has set aside to fund its postretirement benefits is much less than the amount of money Delta has set aside to fund its pension benefits. This is pretty typical. What are the two reasons that explain why companies generally fund their postretirement benefit plans less than their pension plans?
2. Re-estimate Delta’s 2013 and 2012 net income or loss by including non-smoothed net pension expense in the computation of net income instead of reported pension expense.
reported pension expense
non smooth pension expense
- 7 years ago
- MGT 498 Week 5 DQ 2
- Kahuna Cleaning Supply Kahuna Cleaning Supply is a family-run business based in New Haven, Connecticut that specializes in commercial cleaning supplies and...
- research paper KimWoods
- Finance Derivatives Securities
- ECO- Wyeth-Ayerst Laboratories developed Norplant
- What Would You Do? Read Decision Point: What Would You Do? Scenario 1: You are the first person to arrive in your classroom...
- SCI 241 week 4 DQ
- Information Technology Majors only....A++++ writers only!
- : Analyze MVPI
- Ashford EDU 617 Hierarchy of Needs